At the top of the page, click on the button which will open the To-Do list.
Create a task
You can do so by:
- pressing enter on your keyboard
- clicking the + icon at the bottom of the list
- clicking the white space under the last task
Note that you can create multiple empty tasks, it’s not a bug.
Rearrange tasks list
To move a task within the list:
- Move your cursor to the left edge of the task, then click and drag to move.
- Select task you want to move and press
ctrl + arrow up/down
- Select task you want to move and click on Actions button and select desired action.
Mark as complete
Click on the checkbox of task you desire to mark as complete. Such task have its text struck-through.
Note that tasks marked as complete will automatically be deleted after 10 minutes.
Delete a task
Simply click on the entry you want to delete and click the trash-bin icon at the bottom of the list.
Note that if it is an empty entry then you can delete it by selecting it and hitting the
Backspace on your keyboard.
Join two tasks together
If you have 2 items created and want to merge them together there are 2 ways how to do so:
- Click on the last position of the first item (right after the last symbol) and hit
Deleteon your keyboard.
- Click on the first position of the second item (right before the first symbol) and hit the
Backspaceon your keyboard.
Split task into two separate tasks
If you have a task that you want to split into two tasks then simply place your cursor where you want to separate it and hit
ENTER button on your keyboard.
There are multiple ways how to do so
- Move your cursor to the right edge of the task and click the arrow icon
- Select task you want to edit details for and press
SHIFT + ENTER
- Select task you want to edit details for, click on Actions button and select “Edit details”
You can add/edit due date of desired task by editing its details and clicking into the text-box with label due date or clicking the calendar icon .
You can select the date from calendar or fill it yourself in the following format
As soon as the due date is selected, remove icon is displayed next to calendar icon so you can quickly remove the due date if needed.
You can add/edit notes of desired task by editing its details and typing into the text-box with label notes.